How to Apply for a Certificate

Students who are already enrolled in a graduate degree program at Pitt can apply for the Certificate in Medieval and Renaissance Studies at any time during their graduate studies, but are encouraged to apply as early in their program of study as possible. To enroll, graduate students can complete a brief certificate application form available here and submit.

When students apply for graduation, they must also fill out a graduation form for the certificate, available from the Graduate Studies Office in 5141 Sennott Square.

For further information, write or call the Director, Chris Nygren (